Rethinking Accountability in the ESSA Era
Video Resources from the 69th EWA National Seminar
The federal Every Student Succeeds Act ushers in a new era that gives states and districts considerable leeway to reshape school accountability. What’s flexible and what’s not in the new K-12 law? What changes are on tap in states? And what are the implications for ensuring that schools serve all students effectively?
- Mitchell Chester, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- George Miller, former member of U.S. House of Representatives
- Mike Petrilli, Thomas B. Fordham Institute
- Becky Pringle, National Education Association
- Lauren Camera, U.S. News & World Report (moderator)