Opening Doors: Helping Students Make Their Way to College
2015 EWA National Seminar
Research suggests that many students who could succeed in college never get the chance to enroll. But studies also show this circumstance can be overcome by getting students more information about options in colleges, scholarships and financial aid. Gain insights from experts on what approaches help these students succeed.
- Alix Coupet, The University of Chicago Charter School (Speaker)
- Harold Levy, Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Jenny Nagaoka, The University of Chicago Consortium on Chicago School Research
- Oscar Sweeten-Lopez, Dell Scholars Program
- Larry Gordon, Los Angeles Times