How Is (or Isn’t) Job Training Working During the Pandemic?
How are hands-on job training programs being affected by the coronavirus pandemic?
What kind of virtual job training works?
Students and teachers described what is, and isn’t, helping students get practical job skills during a December 12 session at the Education Writers Association’s “Pathways to Good Jobs: Higher Ed’s Changing Role in Social Mobility” seminar.
The participants were:
- Matthew Dembicki, Community College Daily
- Raymond Droessler, Madison College
- Crystal Horne, Edison State Community College
- Karthik Ramani, Purdue University
- Ashley A. Smith, EdSource (moderator)