Common Core in Action
Covering Standards and Testing (DC Seminar)
Educators talk about their experiences on the ground with the Common Core standards and a researcher shares insights from a study of how new math standards are changing teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Brian Pick, District of Columbia Public Schools
- Linda Hanson, Arlington (Mass.) school district; Arlington Education Association
- William Schmidt, Michigan State University
- Jonathan Wray, Howard County (Md.) Public Schools
- Emily Hanford, American RadioWorks (moderator)