Social Media Associate
ResearchEd is hiring a part-time contract based social media associate to increase our community engagement, expand our audience, and build our brand. This is a part-time position, the number of hours per week and contract duration are somewhat flexible. The ideal candidate will be available 10 hours a week for a three to six month duration with opportunity to extend.
To learn more about ResearchEd and our work visit www.research-ed.org
- Manage ResearchEd’s social media accounts, create copy and schedule posts
- Make improvements to ResearchEd’s website including to SEO
- Create a digital marketing plan and social media strategy
- Take responsibility for asset creation and design
- Other related duties as assigned
- Advanced knowledge and/or work experience in U.S. higher education policy issues
- Skills to write clear, compelling copy in a variety of styles appropriate to target audiences and the broader public; advanced knowledge of the fundamentals of writing, grammar, syntax, style, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated ability in technological tools required to perform job duties (i.e. Twitter, Microsoft Office Suite, website tools, design tools, etc.)
Job Seekers: Help EWA by mentioning that you found this career opportunity on EWA’s website.
Employers: Looking to find the best talent in education reporting and communications? Post your employment opportunities with EWA.