Senior Editor–Education Technology Content
Manifest is looking to hire a Senior Editor in our Washington, D.C. Studio, for one of our largest and fastest growing accounts. In this role, you’ll write and edit B2B technology content for the education sector, develop and lead digital strategies and collaborate with a smart and dedicated team at Manifest for one of the largest technology solutions and services providers in the country. You’ll work directly with clients, as projects require, and will pitch your ideas directly to them.
- Develop and publish engaging and compelling content for a multi-channel program.
- In keeping with client brand parameters, lead editorial calendar development, content creation and campaign planning on a variety of content projects.
- Participate in cross-team brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate with analytics, audience engagement and performance marketing to develop and support content strategy with data-driven creative ideas.
- Assign stories to and work closely with freelance writers as needed.
- Manage a team of editors.
- Attend and cover industry events as needed.
- 8+ years of experience as a journalist, marketer and/or editor.
- Deep understanding of digital channel strategy and audience growth tactics.
- Sharp writing and editing skills and ability to craft compelling narrative.
- Experience with content management systems, HTML and CSS.
- Meticulous attention to detail and deadlines.
- Experience editing and writing about technology and/or education a plus.
- On-camera video experience a plus.
- Experience working in an agency or with clients a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
What We Do
At Manifest, our purpose is clear. We make brands unmistakable to their audiences, through content that serves and inspires, on platforms that deliver distinct experiences and with personal impact that is precisely measured. We know that “good enough” is not enough. Together we will make unmistakable things.
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Seekers: Help EWA by mentioning that you found this career opportunity on EWA’s website.
Employers: Looking to find the best talent in education reporting and communications? Post your employment opportunities with EWA.