Seeking Great Reporters
Times-Union Media in Jacksonville, Fla., is seeking personable reporters with a proven record of passionate storytelling, holding public officials accountable and affecting change on behalf of the community.
Reporters here routinely break down complicated topics — often in non-traditional ways — for digital and print readers. Our best investigative pieces often have multimedia elements that augment online efforts.
No matter your specialty — whether it’s government, education or business — we want reporters who build sources, delve into public records and analyze databases.
If this sounds like you, tell us why you belong on our intrepid team of watchdogs and storytellers blanketing Northeast Florida.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in multimedia storytelling.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, customer service and conflict-resolution skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance.
- Ongoing paid training opportunities
- Growth opportunities for advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short- and long- term disability, personal time off and holiday pay, 401(k), and expense reimbursement
Qualified applicants may submit their resume and clips to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Thank you for understanding that due to the large volume of responses received it is not possible to acknowledge receipt of each resume.
*DRUG-FREE TOBACCO-FREE WORKPLACE*
Job Seekers: Help EWA by mentioning that you found this career opportunity on EWA’s website.
Employers: Looking to find the best talent in education reporting and communications? Post your employment opportunities with EWA.