Sponsorship Opportunities for Higher Ed 2016
We invite you to build visibility for your organization while supporting higher education journalists. This annual seminar is one of the largest gatherings of journalists covering post-secondary education. At this fall’s seminar, attendees tackle a big question: What new techniques and practices should higher education embrace to ensure that more students graduate? Experts and journalists will explore cutting-edge innovations that aim to address financial, academic, and social barriers. More information on the theme.
As the professional organization of members of the media who cover education at all levels, EWA has worked for 70 years to help journalists get the story right. Today, EWA has journalist and community members benefiting from our high-quality programs, training, and recognition.
If you would like more information about these sponsorship options, contact Rachel Wolin.
Print Messaging at the 2016 Higher Education Seminar
- Full-page announcement in printed program at journalist-only seminar
- Available in two formats:
- Color – $1,000
- B&W – $750
- Attendance ranges from 50 to 60 journalists
- All art provided and subject to EWA approval. EWA maintains editorial control over all programming and content.
- Sizing: 8.5 x 5.5 inches, vertical orientation, all material within .25 inch trim
- Format: high quality PDF
- Deadline for all ads: August 31, 2016