Back to Top
- Should ELT be used primarily in schools with high percentages of disadvantaged and underperforming students or should the all schools employ a longer day/longer year model?
- Can the Expanded Learning Time model be implemented in any school, anywhere?
- Follow up: What strategies should rural or suburban schools undertake to implement ELT given their more limited access to community-based organizations or other supplementary resources?
- What ways can schools creatively address ELT staffing challenges created by teachers’ union contracts? How can they fund added hours in a cost effective manner?
- How should schools (or districts) determine how best to use added time? Should the additional hours (or days) look different from the traditional time spent in classes or provide extra time reinforcing academic knowledge students are lacking?