Back to Top
- Should ELT be used primarily in schools with high percentages
of disadvantaged and underperforming students or should the all
schools employ a longer day/longer year model?
- Can the Expanded Learning Time model be implemented in any
- Follow up: What strategies should rural or suburban schools
undertake to implement ELT given their more limited access to
community-based organizations or other supplementary resources?
- What ways can schools creatively address ELT staffing
challenges created by teachers’ union contracts? How can they
fund added hours in a cost effective manner?
- How should schools (or districts) determine how best to use
added time? Should the additional hours (or days) look different
from the traditional time spent in classes or provide extra time
reinforcing academic knowledge students are lacking?