Visitor information – 66th National Seminar
Sightseeing on campus
Campus Eateries: Stanford offers more than 30 dining options right on campus, including Thai, Italian, and California cuisine. List and map.
Highlights in the Center of Campus (See maps, below)
- Hoover Tower – Open 1–4 p.m. $2
- Rodin sculpture – Burghers of Calais
- Center of Quad – See the great architecture of the Quad and the mural on the Memorial Church
- Memorial Church
- New Guinea totem pole garden
- Stanford Bookstore
A bit further out:
- Rodin sculpture garden – The largest collection of Rodin sculptures outside of France. Free. Open public access 24 hours.
- Cantor Arts Museum – More Rodin sculptures &and many more exhibits. Free. Wed–Sun, 11am-5pm; Thurs, 11am-8pm)
- Cactus garden
- Mausoleum for Leland Stanford Jr. (son of the Stanford family who founded the school in his name)
- Angel of Grief – copy of statue by William Wetmore Story