Colorado Public Radio
From the school board recall election in Colorado’s second largest district and the testing rebellion to a major school finance lawsuit in the state Supreme Court, Jenny Brundin displays diverse storytelling, subjects and themes.
- In Steamboat Springs, PARCC Was the Test Pendulum That Swung Too Far
- Rural Colorado Takes Common Core Math Out of the Classroom and to the Fields
- Denver Student’s Experiment: Is School The Most Efficient Way To Learn?
- Denver High School, Plagued by Racial Divides, Tries to Reinvent Itself
- Colorado Supreme Court Rebuffs School Funding Challenge: What It Means
- Colorado’s Rural Schools Use International Teachers to Fill the Gaps
- In Jefferson County, Recall Vote Brings Years of Turmoil to a Head
Comments from the Judges:
“Jenny Brundin has impressive depth and breadth in her reporting. One of the challenges of education reporting is making it interesting to the general audience. She does a great job in her writing, delivery, use of tape and reporting to tell great stories about the multitudes of people who make education possible (and impossible). She used every piece of tape with intention and delivered host interviews that broke down complex issues, like legal decisions, on short notice.”