A Misleading March to the Top
General News Outlet (Large Staff)
The Star found a pattern of exaggerations and misstatements that polished the business school’s reputation as it sought to boost enrollment and open donors’ checkbooks.
Website Versions (subscription required):
- UMKC’s misleading march to the top
- A deceptive jobs claim keeps cropping up at Bloch School
- Exaggerations mar UMKC applications for Princeton Review rankings
- Gov. Jay Nixon calls for an inquiry into UMKC business school rankings
- Firm reviewing UMKC rankings has worked many years for university system
Downloadable Version (PDF):
EWA is grateful to the College Board for its generous support of the 2018 National Awards for Education Reporting.