Bill Zeeble of KERA News in Dallas
Beat Reporting: Broadcast
About the Entry
Reporting for the NPR affiliate in Dallas, Bill Zeeble looks at school accountability, a growing number of high-need college students, and a push to boost K-12 family engagement.
- Over 50 years, Kimball High School transforms again and again
- Tourism program restores Kimball High’s pride after years of low ratings
- As food insecurity grows among Texas college students, more campus food pantries open
- A few dads decided to help out Cedar Hill Schools. Now there are 1,300
- Bill Zeeble, Reporter, KERA
Comments from the Judges
“Bill Zeeble’s best stories artfully weave together images, sounds and video to draw audiences into stories filled with people.”
“I always appreciate reporting that illuminates and that makes me think of a familiar subject in new ways.”
EWA is grateful to the College Board for its generous support of the 2018 National Awards for Education Reporting.