National Seminar: Deadline Friday For Journalist Scholarships
In fact, we need you to apply no later than the end of the day Friday, April 25. (We may make exceptions but you don’t want to risk get shut out, do you?)
As you’ll see on the agenda, have an incredible lineup of speakers, workshops and discussions, including:
- Making sense of NCLB waivers
- 18 voices on the Common Core State Standards
- Two sessions on student data privacy
- A three-part workshop on using Google Tools in your reporting
- The explosion of rookie teachers in the classrooms and what that means for schools, students and learning.
- College performance-based funding
- The state of Obama’s controversial college ratings proposal
- “How I Did the Story” sessions with the top winners in EWA’s reporting contest
- Deep dives into a wide variety of topics, including competency-based and student-centered learning, the portfolio district model, and special education
This is an ideal opportunity to get ahead of the curve on the hottest issues on the education beat, expand your rolodex of expert sources, and interact with big thinkers, practitioners, and thought leaders who are moving from ideas to action. Register today!