What College Affordability Means for the Election
Education & the 2016 White House Race
College affordability has become a key topic in the 2016 presidential campaign, whether through Democratic candidates’ outlining varying approaches to a debt-free education at public universities or Republican contenders’ suggesting income-sharing arrangements and accreditation reform. A discussion of the nuances and potential of these ideas.
- Jason Delisle, New America
- Terry Hartle, American Council on Education
- Neal McCluskey, Cato Institute
- Colin Seeberger, Young Invincibles
- Kimberly Hefling, Politico (moderator)