Can FAFSA Be Fixed?
2015 EWA National Seminar
How many questions does the crucial federal financial aid form really need? Proposals to simplify have ranged from trimming the form’s dozens of questions to replacing the form with just few queries on a postcard. This session illuminates how key questions can affect how much aid a student receives.
- Kim Clark, Money (Moderator)
- Michelle Asha Cooper, Institute for Higher Education Policy
- Alana Mbanza, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. College Preparatory School (Chicago)
- Jesse O’Connell, National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Ed Pacchetti, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation